When it comes to disorders and diseases, which need the contiguous attention of medicate developers, we stand at top of the list. Being an essential part of Chemotherapy, we offer best quality Oncology Drugs, Anti Cancer Medicines such as Carboplatin Injection BP, Cisplatin Injection BP etc. Defining the benefits of these medicates can be time-consuming, but over and all survival with quality of life are the most significant endpoints of these products. Working as a most reliable pharmaceutical company, we are listening loud and clear and our Oncology drug development is a foundation to our success. It enables us to save the lives of patients, diseased by cancerous maladies. The company has provisions of quality control, infrastructural development, research & development and manufacturing installation so as to cater to the world-wide demands. Proffered medicines and injectables are accessible with no toxicity and are safe to use. Offered Anti Cancer Drugs and other products come with several benefits, which are bulletined below:
1) Capable to treat new types of cancers and some other diseases.
2) Assist in preventing the placement of cancer cells and prevent them to spread from their original location to other body parts.
3) Efficient in destroying the cancerous cells that stay in the body after radiation surgery or treatment.
4) Also useful in make radiation treatments more effectual.
United Biotech has been working as a famous leader of fresh standards and is among the fastest flourishing companies in the industry of Indian pharmaceutical. Within a small duration of only 16 years the company has founded reputation as well as good track record for adopting cutting edge manufacturing technologies, initiating world-class quality products, high end Research & Development efforts in unification with its foreign counterparts and for making new standards of customer service. United Biotech has created a unique niche for itself as a pioneer company presenting new products to the Pharmaceutical Industry of India everyear. United Biotech is developing as a unparalleled entity in the Indian pharmaceutical Industry with a momentous number of International tie ups. United Biotech currently is featured with seven divisions along with a efficient combined sales force, which consists 673 people.
With an eventual track record of success in the domestic market, our company United Biotech established it's international division in the year 2007. Since then, the company has attained praiseworthy milestones. In the present day emerging pharma industry trends, based on modern and cutting-edge technologies, United Biotech fully acknowledges that its advanced product development must be fully complemented with affordable therapeutic solutions to code the objectives of the better abreast medical society. To accomplish this, the company has controlled all its capabilities to create a natural process by ceaselessly creating and raising high quality products as well as technologies.
All our offered products align with standards of highest possible safety, quality & efficiency. We procure high quality raw materials, follow reliable and streamlined processes that adhere to prescribed standards where repeatability, traceability and accurate batch & event reporting are central in the operative processes.
1) State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
2) Hi-tech testing tools and equipments.
3) High quality injectables developed through employment of advance technology.
4) Abidance to highest possible quality standards aligning with specifications of US and European Pharmacopoeias.
5) United Biotech's proprietary product manufacturing processes are designed by skilled in-house R&D scientists & technologists.
6) Each product designed is subjected to rigorous Quality Control & Manufacturing procedures that begins with careful R&D and Pilot scale production.
7) Raw material used in manufacturing procured only from US FDA and EEC approved sources.
8) Product and various control procedures are executed as per international WHO, GMP, GAMP, GLP & GCP standards.
In a prime location of Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, a sound infrastructure set up is constructed by us so that all the processing & post processing tasks of our anticancer medicines can be smoothly carried out by experts. To ensure trouble-free working, we have sectioned the entire space into different wings such as production, quality evaluation, R&D, packaging, accounts etc. Our processing cell is built as per WHO-cGMP approved standards and has separate blocks for Chephalosporins, Oncology, Betalactam, Non-Betalactam and Hormones that aid in preparing dry powder, tablets, capsules, ointments, syrups, injectables, liquid injectables in vials and ampoules, and all other products, efficiently. some of our products are also prepared at US FDA, WHO & EEC approved sound wings located in several countries.Further, we have maintained our own modern R&D setup, which not only keeprs us up-to-date with the pharmaceutical industry developments but also bring upgradation in manufacturing techniques & offered range.
Research & Development
UNITED BIOTECH'S RESEARCH CENTRE has been established to help the company realize its mission of evolving into a truly integrated Global Pharma Company. The facility is strategically located near Chandigarh, and has a built-up area of around 10,000 sq. ft. The entire setup has also been designed as per GMP & GLP standards and duly managed by a seasoned team of Scientists.
The activity profile of the facility is as follows:
1) Formulation Development.
2) Bio-equivalence studies.
3) NDDS (New drug Delivery System).
4) Contract research.
5) Preparation of Technology Transfer dossiers to facilitate commercial production.
6) The centre works in close collaboration with the plant, which aids in introduction of unique and innovative products and formulations for meeting needs of the global market.
7) Preparation of Stability Studies protocol
8) Executing stability studies
9) Providing various updates & information required for registration of drugs.
10) Effective documentation of various R&D activities in compliance with standards of GMP and GLP.
11) Execution of Pilot and Scale-up batches.
12) Optimizing product composition & process.
13) Undertaking various pre-formulation studies, such as, drug excipients, compatibility studies, solubility studies etc.
14) Handling production and development of generic / patent /Bioequivalent formulations to meet needs of both regulated & non regulated markets.
15) Garner experience in sterile products.
16) Improving the Project Management functions through exploring and introducing new processes.
17) Keeping a tab on the progress of the products, right from the conception of the molecule until the product is launched in the market.
UNITED BIOTECH has invested on a robust WHO-cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 approved plant that helps the company prepare & offer highly effective formulations and medicines to clients. Situated in Himachal Pradesh on the Baddi Nalagarh road, it spreads over 5 acres sprawling area with well built-up area of over 150,000 sq.ft. For preparing pharmaceuticals for different types of cancers, the manufacturing space is sectioned into different sub-sections. We have armed modern storage tanks, mixers, refrigerators, dryers and many other equipment in the manufacturing facility to meet the global requirements, easily. Further, our firm has maintained a sound Analytical & Microbial testing in the same premise of manufacturing plant so that only effective & safe to use medicines are dispatched from our premises.
Key Features of Plant:
1) Facility complying with USFDA, UKMHRA, TGA (Australia).
2) ISO 9001:2008 Certified & WHO - cGMP approved Plant.
3) Well established Lyophilization facility along with soft-gelatin formulations.
4) Fully functional separate blocks for Oncology / Hormones / Betalactams / Cephalosporins and Non-betalactams along with dedicated utilities.
5) HVAC and installed equipments adhering to international standards.
6) Hi-tech QC/QA laboratory.
7) Outfitted with latest manufacturing and testing machinery
8) DSIR approved FR & D (Formulation Research and Development) facilities for coming up with all dosage forms.